Monday, September 6, 2010

What does music means to me

I have come to notice that when asked “what sort of things are you interested in?” music is always in one’s response. It has come to make me contemplate whether there exists any single person that is not interested in music or does not enjoy it. I wonder if there is such a thing as a good addiction, because I am addicted to music. Without music, my day is completely empty and boring. I wake up to music, I go to school listening to music, I analyze it in my music theory class, I perform it in the concerts, my own mother was my music teacher when I was little, and after school I practice or rehearse with the orchestra or my chamber group. My life literally revolves around music. But it is making music that means the most to me.

Music is a source of joy, stress, tears, camaraderie and fulfillment for me. Hopefully, I will keep performing or at least be able to listen to music for the rest of my life, because life without music will never be complete.

1 comments:

pan chang said...

I like your blog talk about music things.Music is all that your live.

Post a Comment