Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reflection

I think my English had improved a lot during this semester, especially writing. Doing blog post is really interesting, it gave us a chance to express our thoughts and not just some normal writing things. Instead of writing, my pronunciation is getting better as well. I gain confidence to speak English and I wish to practice more about this, because the most difficult thing of learning a new language is speaking.

In short, I really enjoy this class and I hope to work with everyone again next semester.

1 comments:

animakuri said...

Chieh

I think your writing has improved a great deal too. Your pronunciation in your final presentation was much better. Good luck with your studies Chieh and keep on blogging (in English).
English had or has imroved??

Chris

Post a Comment