Friday, January 29, 2010

What does music makes me feel?

This is my second blog post homework for my English class so I would like to share a piece of music to everyone.

Although this piece might sounds boring to some people because it is just an ordinary melody, I still want to share it instead of posting some game music pieces that might be more interesting.

To tell the truth, I did not know the name of this song because I downloaded it from someone’s blog. The owner of that blog used this song to be his background music.

The reason why I like this song is, not only because its melody is pleasant to ear, but it makes me feel comfortable. To myself, the melody is like the waves licking the ship’s hull and it can ease my nerves. That is why I always listen to this piece when I am having trouble falling asleep; I suggest anyone who is sleepless should give it a try.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godd music don't have to be so maginificent. I will never think music is boring. It depands on what you want to find in it. If this particular piece dose let you feel right. It is good enough.
Ps: the link is not working!! I cannot hear it.

Xun said...

It does not work...

TANASAK said...

You hacked someone blog. Good jop!

There are so many piece of music which I wanted to download and I want to listen.

And I think game music is one of the most variety music that I ever listen. You have a very good music taste.

Lee Chieh said...

The link is working now,thanks for reminding me.^^

I am not a hacker,I just downloaded this music in a unsual way,haha~

Lee Chieh said...

correction:unusual

sunsky said...

thanks!I really like this music.where did you find it?

Duan Jing said...

It does not work again? I really want to hear this piece...

Anonymous said...

Correction

I think we can say the melody is very ordinary or it just has an ordinary melody rather than it is a ordinary melody.

ZhangHui said...

Hi chieh, first time to be here~
your blog is so cool.
And is it a song for film?

Post a Comment