Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I , Robot

Does anyone likes to read science fiction or have the interest of robots? This is my favorite robot named Asimo. He (I like to consider it as a little boy) was created by Honda. His name is very similar to Isaac Asimov, who is considered as one of the greatest science fiction writers in the world. Isaac Asimov's Foundation series and the Robot series create a future history that makes me interested in robots. It is amazing that robots can act like humans, especially runing.Because it is difficult to keep the balance, even a baby can easily walk better than a robot. I am looking forward to the future development in technology, hoping that someday in my life I can see a real humanoid robot with my own eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool. I have watched a move called wall-E last year. It is also talking about a story of robots. It is so cute!!! It possesses an ability of human thinking. I totally agree with you. Someday, we will have very advanced robots in our life.

~cL@y2~ said...

AHHH!!! Asimo is so adorable!!!
I hope that it will conduct our orchestra someday... (Whisper:I miss YUSA's Asimo~ let's watch it again sometime~~~~)

Lee Chieh said...

I think they could dub Asimo with YUSA's voice.XDD

Post a Comment